When using the computer, you always ado a lot of simultaneous activities and this makes you feel like a multi taker. Especially when the computer is fast and does not hang. Everything just feels right. But what if all of a sudden the computer suddenly slows down and you cannot connect to the internet, you thought of having a poor signal. You started blaming things and become paranoid of the slow processing of your computer.
Actually, there are many things to consider as to why the computer is slowing down or increasing its speed. Nowadays there are software’s to increase the performance of your computer and there are software’s that includes virus and other application you downloaded which makes your computer take for years to process. You might want to know which of these can help your computer speed up or slow down.
Here are helpful tips behind the questions you have in mind:
- When faced with this problem you think that with the applications you download to the computer is slowing it up. See to it the how much bytes are stored to your computer before the download. This might also be one of the reasons why your computer is slowing.
- You need to take a look at your computer and think of the things you uploaded, including the kind of software. It might bring a lot of unnecessary files to your computer. This could also be considered as the reason why your computer is getting heavier in terms of the hard drive and external drive memory.
- You might also look into if the application you have downloaded has virus. Virus does many harmful things to your computer. Always download an anti-virus software. This would prevent the computer from accepting unwanted and harmful threat to your computer.
- If you are into installing and downloading application then it is time to stop this since this will affect the overall performance of your computer.
- Always choose a safe site that says safe to download.
- Also, make sure the capacity of your computer internal and external memory as to how much is left and how much will it be able to take in.
- Also, download an application computer software that could increase the ability of your own transportation. Make sure this is a safe site.
- There is need for you to upgrade your computer to new changes and this will make your computer fast
- There are a lot of software free or with charge offered in the internet. Always make sure these are safe since lot of the advertisement in the internet is not 100% safe. Always be cautious.
- Do not register cleaner to your computer. Here famous in the internet application as they promise to clean you junk. In some ways they do make your computer fast enough, but these eventually also cleans up your information stored in the computer.
- Another thing that you need to check on aside from the kind of software that you need to install in your computer, you also need to delete your cache , history and
- With the virus software installed in your computer, always set up the virus scan to your computer weekly to maintain a good performance of your computer.
- Lastly, limit the programs you have in your computers or the ones you have installed. You can delete programs that are unnecessary.
With the entire list above for sure nothing can go wrong with your computer if you follow the tips and advices in to caring for your computer. Always have the habit of taking care of a thing such as computers since computers will bring you to another level of technology with just clicks away.